[Users] Sending to some who has a gmail account.

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 10:56:55 CET 2022

On 3/13/22, Abrolag <abrolag at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Mar 2022 17:53:53 +0000
> Abrolag <abrolag at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:
>
>>I'm pleased to say I was able to download and compile V 4.0.0 without
>> problems.
>
> Hmmm. Spoker too soon :(
> Can't find bogofilter. Tried compiling and installing this from scratch
> (apparently sucessfully), then rebuild claws (remembered to go through
> .configure again) - still no go.

DM: You could check the configure output to see if it was/is going to
be included in the compile (if you don't have the dependencies
installed for something, it won't be included; you can find info on
dependencies in the online docs and also in the INSTALL and/or README
files that come with the code). You could also take a look at 'Help -
About - Features', although I'm not sure whether bogofilter would
potentially be included in that list or not. If it shows it listed
with a check mark, then it was included in the build and 'should' be
available and working. If it doesn't have a check mark, then it wasn't
included in the build. Hope that helps, ---Dustin