[Users] Sending to some who has a gmail account.

lmfrm lmfrm at nanogroup.xyz
Sat Mar 12 11:04:02 CET 2022

> > Avoid Duckduckgo, which is one of those treacherous platforms that
> > doesn't actually make you more private despite its claims, and
> > they're also censoring results.
>
> Really? From what I read (which is not much), it is filtering out
> known mis-information.... Do we want to fight for the freedom to lie
> to others and be lied to in return?
>
> Anyway, this is off-topic here. So please stick to the topic from now
> on.
>
> with regards
>
> Paul

Since you asked, yes really. Mis-info according to who? lol. You decide
for yourself (or don't). If you ask me, they're CATEGORICALLY making it
harder to find real info and I'm by far not the only one to arrive at
this conclusion. FWIW, don't take my word for it. :)

Yes. We always should have the freedom and right to lie. You can't
survive liars by trying to squash them out. You have to let the lies
fly, and survive by being wiser to them. Any society that doesn't teach
people to operate that way will inevitably run itself into the ground.
The idea that you have to squash out liars is a game of whack-a-mole
you will never win. I literally could care less if people lie, so long
as I wise up, and I have been lied to my whole life. None of those lies
matter now. I wised up and it's getting signficantly harder and more
impossible for the liars to succeed. I enjoy relaxing not having to
control the liars. By trying to control them, they're controlling me.
Take away their control for real. lol

It's been fun chatting. Everybody have an amazing day!

I got stuff to do. Would you mind unsubscribing me?

Peace out y'all.