[Users] Use entered email address in action

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Fri Mar 11 18:09:53 CET 2022

On Fri, 11 Mar 2022 17:46:36 +0100
Christoph Klassen <christoph.klassen at intevation.de> wrote:

> Hello!
>
> When users enter an email address in the compose window in the
> "To"-field - would it be possible to use it for an action?

Hi,

could you write more about required behavior? When you look in action
configuration page (menu Configuration -> Action), there is
'Information' button. There are some variables with hints, no idea if
it is of any help for you. Is it actually the action you are writing
about?

Actually, there is no single 'To:' field, it is expandable array of
header/value pairs... I think this should be considered as well.

Regards,
Milan