[Users] Gmail 'less secure app access'

lmfrm lmfrm at nanogroup.xyz
Fri Mar 11 04:04:36 CET 2022

On Thu, 10 Mar 2022 18:27:27 -0800
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at gmx.com> wrote:

> I'd love to ditch Google, but apparently it is not possible to delete
> your account.

Copy off all content you wish to spare, then delete your content from
your account. Remove any personally identifying info in your settings
you can, change your name and any contact info to something else. Then
delete your account using the below links. If the links don't work or
you can't find another link that does, then I suppose all you can do is
abandon your account, but that's still better than continuing to use it.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32046?hl=en

https://codepre.com/en/como-eliminar-una-cuenta-de-gmail-de-forma-permanente-2022.html

There's almost always a way to delete your account, though I know they
make it really hard to find sometimes. If you're using a script blocker
you might be disabling part of the page you need to access to get
there. (?) Or you might try a different browser.