[Users] Saving old Eudora mailboxes

Renaud (Ron) OLGIATI renaud at olgiati-in-paraguay.org
Mon Mar 7 19:26:08 CET 2022

I have dug out of a cupboard an old Toshiba laptop of mine, which I had stopped using 25 years ago.

It would not boot, but I extracted the HD, and tried to get back my old emails.

Think they were in Mbox format (.mbx and .toc files) I copied them all in a new folder in Claws-Mail.

It worked in part, I can read all the message, but all the messages that I have sent have lost all their headers.

Is there a better way to migrate from Eudora to Claws-Mail ?

Cheers,

Ron.
--
       Reporter: Mr Gandhi, what do you think of Western Civilization ?
         Gandhi: I think it would be a good idea.