[Users] Displaying HTML - Enhancement request

H.Merijn Brand linux at tux.freedom.nl
Mon Jun 27 16:21:47 UTC 2022

On Mon, 27 Jun 2022 15:07:39 -0000, sylpheed at 911networks.com wrote:

> > On Wed, 22 Jun 2022 09:00:54 +0200
> > >
> > > I have bound Shift-Ctrl-D to an action that removes HTML and
> > > disclaimers from the current mail. Quite a relief.
>
> I'm interested, could I see the action?

Action (*) Shell command

 Manu name:  Remove Disclaimers
 Command:    rm_disclaim.pl %f

The attached is stripped from chuncks that are specific to known
customers of persons for privacy reasons. The header needs a change,
as you do not have /pro/bin/perl (I assume)

Hand-in-hand with this action is the AttRemover plugin, invaluable!
Removes HTML that is superfluous, images, logo's, smileys, gifs and
other junk

--
H.Merijn Brand  https://tux.nl   Perl Monger   http://amsterdam.pm.org/
using perl5.00307 .. 5.35        porting perl5 on HP-UX, AIX, and Linux