[Users] Displaying HTML - Enhancement request

Peter Richards peter777 at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 21 23:19:39 UTC 2022

Hi,

I have tried the Claws plugins for displaying HTML and they are not
suitable. Usually blank page displayed, or some of the content missing.

So, when I want to view HTML I press the 'text/html' button on the
bottom right hand side with the right mouse button. This opens a
dialogue box and I use "Open with .." , which then shows a dropdown
list of options.

As "firefox -private-window %s" is always selected, is it possible to
add an enhancement and provide a 'remember' option please ?

That type of functionality (remembering) is present for opening other
files. For example, an image.

Cheers,

Peter

--
Peter Richards

Religion is for those who fear hell. Spirituality is for those who have
been there (Lars Muhl)