[Users] Can't login to my GMail IMAP acct

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 17:59:48 CET 2022

Hey there,

Paul wrote:
>Little Girl wrote:

>> Thanks for checking that, Leon. I just checked the Mobile Data/WiFi
>> usage for Duo Mobile on my phone and it hasn't use any yet,
>> either, if that's of any use to anyone.

>This is off-topic. This thread is more than long enough by keeping
>on the topic of Claws Mail. So, please, keep on topic.

It's on topic. In case you missed it, it's in reference to the OP's
request for restoring access to his Gmail account(s) in Claws Mail,
the steps for which will require the new 2-Step Verification that he
will have to make a decision on. I hope this clarifies it for you.

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.