[Users] Can't login to my GMail IMAP acct

Leon Fisk lfiskgr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 13:49:34 CET 2022

On Fri, 10 Jun 2022 08:49:48 -0400
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>
>That said, my network engineer recommended the two phone apps that I
>used as examples and gave his reasons for the recommendations. I
>decided to choose Duo Mobile since it's made by Cisco and they're
>trusted to manage the connectivity and cyber-security for governments
>and enterprise-level businesses and organizations the world over,
>which I find rather comforting. I'm somewhat biased in their favor,
>though, because I happen to be taking one of their cybersecurity
>courses at the moment.

I've been using Aegis for Android via an F-Droid download and then
side-loaded to phone:

https://f-droid.org/en/packages/com.beemdevelopment.aegis/

After Ralf's comment I checked Mobile Data/WiFi usage for Aegis on my
phone and it hasn't used any yet. It's been on the phone for a
couple months now. It is open source if that means anything...

--
Leon
Claws 3.19.0, Debian