[Users] Can't login to my GMail IMAP acct

David Fletcher David at megapico.co.uk
Thu Jun 9 16:59:03 CET 2022

sgeneris at comcast.net sgeneris at comcast.net wrote:

> Sorry, but you must see a different page than I -- the FAQ sent me here:

> https://console.cloud.google.com/apis/credentials/consent/edit;newAppInternalUser=false?project=dbdebunk-352716&supportedpurview=project
>
> Per attached screenshot there is no scrolling. There are back and forward arrows and when I use the
> forward arrow all the way through the 25 options in the list, none is about GMail.

The screenshot looks like you might be looking at the general API access
screen, rather than the project/app specific registration for use of a
specific API by a specific app.

Did you miss step 2 in the instructions here?
https://support.google.com/googleapi/answer/6158849
"From the projects list, select a project or create a new one."

Best regards, David.