[Users] Can't login to my GMail IMAP acct

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu Jun 9 06:09:48 CET 2022

On Wed, 8 Jun 2022 19:32:29 -0300
"J. Paul Bissonnette" <jpaulb at eastlink.ca> wrote:

Hello J.,

>I kind of solved the problem.
>I closed my Gmail account. :)

:-D

Over time, there are going two options - dump google, or be subsumed
into their paradigm completely.  Eventually (read: *years* away) the only
option will be to use chrome to access any of their 'services'.  Or so
it seems to me.  I know others disagree, but you know what they say
about opinions.....    :-D

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"