[Users] Can't login to my GMail IMAP acct

sgeneris at comcast.net sgeneris at comcast.net
Wed Jun 8 17:16:56 CET 2022

Thank you.

I tried to follow the Oauth instructions, but there are discrepancies.

For example, on the scopes page there are no entries like these:

 "Select (check the box) this entry: "Gmail API, https://mail.google.com/, Read, compose, send and
      permanently delete all your email from Gmail"

None of these options are listed for me to check -- nothing about GMail -- only Cloud, BigQuery
and such.