[Users] Authorization error after setting up OAuth2

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Fri Jun 3 08:26:17 CET 2022

On Thu, 2 Jun 2022 22:02:41 -0400
Little Girl <littlergirl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Which site do you prefer to view images on? I'm open to suggestion.

If it's an error message, which it seems it is in this case, then the text
pasted into a message rather than an image of the text. If an image is
necessary, then attached to the message sent to the list.

> >What was invalid about the certificate?
>
> I have no idea. The exact warning message was that's in the photo is:
>
> 	Certificate for accounts.google.com is unknown.
> 	Certificate is for invalid2.invalid, but connection is to
> 	accounts.google.com.
> 	You may be connecting to a rogue server.

That's a bug which was fixed in version 4.1.0.
Further details here: https://www.claws-mail.org/bug/4346

with regards

Paul