[Users] word wrap bug...

Pierre Fortin pf at pfortin.com
Wed Jul 27 19:28:24 UTC 2022

May have finally found how to reproduce the old word wrap bug where CM
suddenly starts
placing
each
word
on
separate
line
like
this...

If I paste a webpage link (don't know if the length matters, so here's
the exact link I used):
Next, just as I'm doing now, I started composing my message and when I
got to the end of the line...
https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/search?state=North%20Carolina

Interesting...  it does not happen in this compose window; but I can
reproduce it reliably (3 times in a row now) in a Reply or All windows
below text like this:

>I couldn't find anything newer.

My neighbors passed away in 2012 and 2018; I found the dates and one
photo
of
the
https://www.tributearchive.com/obituaries/search?state=North%20Carolina
^^^^
Tried again after inserting the above quote and the problem occurred a
fourth time...  Definitely reproducible here...

HTH,
Pierre