[Users] Oauth2 not working with Microsoft Exchange

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Fri Jul 22 12:53:49 UTC 2022

On 2022-07-22 14:40, Claudio Passerone wrote:
> source code of the page is empty. I don't understand what am I doing
> wrong. Does anybody have the same problem, or is there a fix?

Try build the version from git since this has a number of fixes. I use
the version myself without problems.

Regarding redirect URL: This is configured in source and you should not
be required to change it.

https://login.microsoftonline.com/common/oauth2/nativeclient is
definitely wrong since this is the old way of doing it.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE3E80917

----

This mail was virus scanned and spam checked before delivery.
This mail is also DKIM signed. See header dkim-signature.