[Users] More on the current message and folder coloration -- SOLVED

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 13:22:48 UTC 2022

Hey there,

Darko K. wrote:

>I had similar issue when I switched to GTK3 port of Claws Mail many
>moons ago. I fixed it by creating $HOME/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css :
>$ cat ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css
>*:selected {
>    background-color: #c85d0d;
>}
>
>It is a shade of orange, change it to your liking. I don't know how
>it affects other GTK3 apps, or if it can be changed to affect only
>Claws Mail.
>
>Hope this helps.

That's perfect! In my case, the ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css file
already existed and contained one import line in it, so I just put
this beneath it and - presto-magico - problem solved:

*:selected {
	background-color: #FF00FF;
	color: white;
	}

Thank you so much. It's worlds better (screenshot attached).

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.