[Users] Connecting unrelated messages to become a thread ?

mi codejodler at gmx.ch
Tue Jul 19 23:40:38 UTC 2022

Viatrix,

> > I guess i can pass 2 marked mails (or their file path) to a script
> > too ?
> Is there an existing script for connecting 2 e-mails into a thread? Or
> are you making such a script? I might be interested in such a script.

It should be not difficult with local MH storage (not IMAP on server) where every mail is just a text file on disk.

Except how to make claws re-scan a folder after the mail files changed ... probably doing that manually by key shortcut is less hassle ?

But i'm totally loaded right now. Not happening. - If i mamage to find time i might post a link here.