[Users] Folder properties - simplify subject

mi codejodler at gmx.ch
Sun Jul 17 21:26:30 UTC 2022

> We tried to make this easy by showing the live results as you type in the
> Folder Properties text entry field.

Huh that was too easy for me to find out :D

Well, that's doing only a visual right ? I think i need to explain what i wanted to do: Have the subject trimmed to my custom format which will be kept for further replies too.

For example, trim ' Request by John Doe for hotel room and transportation to the xyz convent' to ' xyz convent (Johen Doe) '.

Ideally it would show up for them in the same way, i.e. the subject is really modified, not just visually.

I guess that#s not what 'simplify subject' was meant for.

I am working with templates heavily, but they don't seem to offer change subject.

So i'm probably left with another 'action' right ?

And thx you explained already how that works in the other thread. I think i will figure out a script which can just do all kind of things with headers, when i've a little more time.