[Users] From address tooltip (was Wrong email sender)

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 00:31:06 UTC 2022

On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 16:48:45 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 17:44:36 +0100
> Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:
>
> > the tip of my arrow cursor
>
> Cursors come in different shapes and sizes. It's the centre of the
> cursor which is significant.

DM: This doesn't sound right to me. Based on my memory of experiences
with trying to get a mouse cursor in just the right place, I've always
assumed (and I think rightly) that for the traditional 'arrow' or
'pointer' mouse cursor, the tip of it is what is significant. As others
have mentioned, it might be different for other types of cursors.
Presumably this is something that would be determined during the design
of a cursor, based on its shape and what would be most intuitive for
the user? Not sure. ---Dustin