[Users] From address tooltip (was Wrong email sender)

Brad Rogers brad at fineby.me.uk
Thu Jul 14 15:50:21 UTC 2022

On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 16:32:05 +0100
Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:

Hello Brian,

>On Thu, 14 Jul 2022 15:25:00 -0000
>Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:
>
>> The change in git1344 has nothing to do with this thread, and it works
>> correctly always here.
>
>OK, but not for me, which is odd as I think we're both using Fedora.
>
>Any thoughts on how it could be broken?

You may be mistaken;  I saw the same behaviour in git1343(1).  On closer
examination, it turns out that the 'hot' spot of the pointer only causes
the display of the correct person when it's in the top half of that line.
Anywhere in the lower half, then the wrong address is displayed in the
tool tip.  Same applies to any of the displayed columns, in fact.

Short version;  I think CM has been doing this for a while.  How long,
IDK.

(1) I checked it in git1343, then updated to 1344 to compare.

--
 Regards  _
         / )      "The blindingly obvious is never immediately apparent"