[Users] Some icons

Leon Fisk lfiskgr at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 13:07:02 UTC 2022

On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 20:04:24 -0700
John Jason Jordan <johnxj at gmx.com> wrote:

<snip>
>If I'm right, then either I need this icon to be several times larger,
>or I need to 'hit' it with a keyboard shortcut. For sure I can't touch
>it with the mouse. Or maybe someone can think of another solution.

Try exiting Claws and then looking at "~/.claws-mail/clawsrc" in a text
editor. Search for:

mimeview_tree_height=

Mine is set for 100 (mimeview_tree_height=100)

Change this if it is set for something much less. I tried setting it
at 10 and the ">" icon shrank to minuscule size... Save file, might
want to make a backup first and then restart Claws.

--
Leon
Claws 3.19.0, Debian