[Users] Gmail OAUTH2 recent change

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Thu Jul 7 07:52:33 UTC 2022

On Thu, 7 Jul 2022 10:00:53 +0600
Dustin Miller <dustbiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> DM: Yes, I noticed that recently on the FAQ -- seems like a regression
> to me from what was there before. Everything working fine here, using
> the previous instructions along with the change in the code David
> mentions below. ---Dustin

David, Dustin, I rolled back the recent change to Dustin's last edit.

There seems to be a lot of confusion around this. Some few knowing, some
others thinking they know, and some more not knowing.

Please keep watching that FAQ page for further errors. However, I will
eliminate the page soon, and put its parts into other, more suitable pages:
https://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Using_Claws_Mail_with_Gmail
and
https://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Connecting_to_MS_Exchange

with regards