[Users] Some icons

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Wed Jul 6 23:25:24 UTC 2022

On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 17:34:03 -0400
Pierre Fortin <pf at pfortin.com> dijo:

>On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 17:31:52 -0400 Pierre Fortin wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 14:11:52 -0700 John Jason Jordan wrote:
>>
>>>I see no 'stunted arrow icon' to the right, or
>>>anywhere else.
>>
>>Left facing arrow immediately above where the icons normally are.
>
>Oops... right facing when the icons are hidden.

It's not there. Nothing, not right, not left. A bit higher there is a
down arrow, but it's for closing the whole message window.

Here is a screenshot:

Well, I tried to insert it, and I tried to attach it, but I think I failed. :(

Edit again: I just looked in the Sent folder and opened the e-mail with the attached and inserted screenshot, and it appears for me, but apparently the list is not accepting the message with the attachment/insertion.