[Users] Some icons

John Jason Jordan johnxj at gmx.com
Wed Jul 6 21:11:52 UTC 2022

On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 16:31:55 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> dijo:

>On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 09:18:29 -0700
>John Jason Jordan <johnxj at gmx.com> wrote:
>
>> There were always several tiny icons in the scrollbar for message
>> view, each of which would allow me to see things like attachments,
>> etc. Suddenly they are missing. I have poked through everywhere and
>> I can't find a way to restore them. What are they called, and how
>> can I get them back?
>
>You get to see either the MIME icons (that's what we call them) or the
>list of message parts, not both.
>
>Click the stunted arrow icon on the right to toggle the views.

Paul,

Thanks for the note, but I see no 'stunted arrow icon' to the right, or
anywhere else.

In the lower right corner of the message being viewed I see two icons:
One has a popup 'You are online. Click the icon to go offline.' The
other displays the account that I am using, and I can click on it to
change to a different account. In the top right of the message view
there is a tiny icon, but clicking on it just closes the message view.
On the top far left of the message view is an icon for 'Toggle quick
search bar,' followed by the subject line of the message being viewed.

Maybe the problem is how I have the program view set up. Along the left
is a list of mailboxes with their folders, to the right is a view of the
current Inbox with the selected message underneath.