[Users] Wrong Folder?

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Sat Jan 22 01:31:13 CET 2022

Even weirder:

I tried to reply back to an email to say that I wanted to join a mailing
list for my distro, and claws sent the reply via this certain gmail
account instead of the correct account.

I am telling you claws 4.0.0 ( NON FLATPAK / SNAP) version is CRAZY!

I right clicked on the folder that the email was in that I was trying
to reply back to and told claws to only use this certain account to send
replies back to.

What could be causing this?

Am I having this issue due to using 3.18's config files in 4.0.0? I'd
hate to start over, because I have A LOT of accounts set up in claws
and a TON of rules set up.

UPDATE: Deleted my Clawsrc files to where I could reset my preferences

and I changed the name of my MH folder from " 1.Chris's Mail" to
"1.Christophers Mail" Just to see if that makes a difference.

Now i've got to go in account by account and reset where drafts goes,
sent mail goes, etc.

Thanks,
Chris

If you need to email me off list, please use chris at cwm030.com