[Users] Catch up?

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Fri Jan 21 18:21:52 CET 2022

Hi,

So for the last couple of day's, I've been trying different desktops
environments and finally settled back on Gnome 3.

I noticed that when I restored my email backup from the .tar.gz files
that suddenly when clicking on a folder inside of claws, the total
number of emails in the folder jumped up a bit.. Is that supposed to
happen?

I guess that's just claws catching up on how many emails are in
the folder?

Or could it be because I went from Debian to Fedora which made Claws
jump from 3.18 to 4.0.0 ( NON flatpak version )

I don't see how my emails could get corrupted since everything is
stored as individual files.

Thanks,
Chris

If you need to email me off list, please use chris at cwm030.com