[Users] Invisible Emails?

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Sun Jan 16 16:43:36 CET 2022

I don't know if ya'll got that last email with 3 screenshots because
claws is NOT saving emails to the sent folder. And when I tried to
download some email it never showed up in the folders.

I was told on reddit that I could use LXDE with my current log in
"Chris" which is the account I use for Gnome. They said I could do this
because LXDE writes its config files to a different area than where
gnome does. So technically I wouldn't be mixing DE's files together
as if like someone who used XFCE and KDE together, their files would be
all mixed together.

Would that be advisable? That would kind of solve this issue.

Thanks,
Chris

If you need to email me off list, please use chris at cwm030.com

Claws 3.17.8