[Users] Sylpheed vs CLAWS

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 23:38:15 UTC 2022

On Sat, 8 Jan 2022 12:14:10 -0600
"c. marlow" <claws at cwm030.com> wrote:

> I like how I don't have to install a plug in to see HTML emails.. I
> just click that little drop down button and click OPEN and Firefox
> opens with the email in it.

DM: You can do the same thing in Claws in several ways, including via
the menu (View - Message Part - Open) or the associated hot key ('L' is
default). If it doesn't work, you should be able to adjust your
settings to get it to work. I believe the default is to use whatever
your system's default web browser is, but you can also specify a
different browser if you wish. ---Dustin