[Users] aol / verizon oauth2 again

Amadeus WM amadeus84 at verizon.net
Tue Jan 4 14:37:03 UTC 2022

I posted about this some time in November and I didn't get it resolved
then, but it finally happened: after receiving the love letter from AOL
that we won't be able to use 3rd party email clients without pain, as of
today, I'm not able to use claws to read my verizon email.

So I really need to figure out how to configure Oauth2 with claws. I'm
using claws 3.18.0-1 on Fedora 34, so according to https://www.claws-
mail.org/news.php that supports Oauth2. Here's what I've done so far:

Receive:
- check Authenticate before POP connection
- Authentication method: OAuth2

Send:
- check SMTP Authentication
- Authentication method: OAuth2

OAuth2 page:
- Select OAuth2 Email Service Provider: ?

That's where I get stuck. I can choose between Google, MS Outlook, MS
Exhcnage and Yahoo, no AOL/Verizon. Am I out of luck?