[Users] Small screen usage?

Ivan Krylov krylov.r00t at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 09:31:07 UTC 2022

On Mon, 28 Feb 2022 10:12:51 +0100
Milan Obuch <claws-mail-users at dino.sk> wrote:

> I'd like to use Claws Mail here as well,
> but as there is small screen, only 1280x720, I'd like to hear other
> user's oppinions.

I use Claws Mail on a GPD Pocket 1. I typically hide the message view
(default shortcut V) and view messages in separate full-screen windows
(default shortcut Ctrl-Alt-N). I'd say the experience is fine.

My only problem is that the "mark large message for downloading from POP
server" button is hard to hit, only possible in a separate message view
window, but I don't have to use it that frequently, and there's a
workaround.

--
Best regards,
Ivan