[Users] Question on Claws-mail with Outlook for institutional email

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 10:37:24 UTC 2022

On Fri, 25 Feb 2022 18:26:12 +0100
Michael Rasmussen via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> On Fri, 25 Feb 2022 18:21:02 +0100
> PierGianLuca <pglpm0 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Thank you again for your time Michael.

DM: I'm very glad for this thread. It gave me at least a couple pieces
of vital data (for sure the client ID, and maybe also the IMAP SSL/TLS
setting?) that enabled me to 'fix' a couple of my email accounts that
had been 'broken' for a number of months. Looking forward to ridding
myself of my Thunderbird 'workaround'. :)

DM: Anyway, yes, a big thanks to Michael and everyone else who is
working on developing and maintaining the 0auth2 functionality. I
really appreciate it, and I'm guessing I'm not the only one. Cheers,
---Dustin