[Users] Question on Claws-mail with Outlook for institutional email

PierGianLuca pglpm0 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 16:40:57 UTC 2022

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for helping with this.

That client ID manages to get me to the login screen, but after logging I get a blank page and I see that its URL address contains this:

"The+application+'Claws+Mail'+asked+for+scope+'wl.imap'+that+doesn't+exist+on+the+resource"

I don't quite know how to interpret this.

Cheers,
Luca