[Users] Question on Claws-mail with Outlook for institutional email

PierGianLuca pglpm0 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 13:04:11 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

I am trying to set up Claws-mail for the email account at my institute. It uses Outlook. I have tried inputting the settings given in my Outlook account under "Sync email", and then tried a different setup as explained on this page:

https://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?314692-SHARING-Claws-Mail-configuring-outlook-com-IMAP-settings

but no success so far. I suppose the problem might come from the fact that this is an institutional email. Has anyone here dealt with this problem successfully? how?

Thank you very much,
Luca