[Users] GTK3 "problems"

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Wed Feb 23 15:05:19 UTC 2022

Ahoj,

Dňa Wed, 23 Feb 2022 14:46:47 -0000 Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> napísal:

> On Wed, 23 Feb 2022 15:29:15 +0100
> Slavko <linux at slavino.sk> wrote:
>
> > That was no problem in GTK2 version
> > at all, as i am using these virtual folders relative long time.
>
> There is no difference in IMAP in gtk2 Claws-mail and gtk3 claws-mail.

IMHO, it is not related to IMAP processing, as this parts seems to be
OK (or at least as it was before). Perhaps it has something to do
with GUI color changing, but check this is out of my knowledge.

> You're not using the gtk3tree git branch are you?

No, i am using debian testing's package, not build by self. And XFCE
with Adwaita theme, to be complete ;-)

BTW, some emails (sorted to different folders) arrived while i wrote
this message and colors are as expected, except the "main" INBOX
folder (but now i am not sure, what its color was when i start to
write). Even, when i select it, it is highlighted by blue background
(GTK theme?) but font color remains grey, when i select other folder,
it becomes bold black, as expected. Both folders with new messages
(virtual & original) are red as expected.

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk