[Users] GTK3 "problems"

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Wed Feb 23 14:29:15 UTC 2022

Ahoj,

Dňa Wed, 23 Feb 2022 13:58:13 -0000 Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> napísal:

> On Sun, 20 Feb 2022 15:15:18 +0100
> Slavko <linux at slavino.sk> wrote:
>
> > I do not know if that matters...
>
> It seems that it might matter. Can you try without it?

Unfortunately i cannot simple disable it in CM. Because i use other
clients too i am subscribed only to these folder, which i am interested
to see in job and to workaround this, is use Show all folders in this
CM, thus i cannot simple disable its showing by unsubscribing from it
(them) as it will disturb other settings (anyway, for some unknown
reason consulted with dovecot over IRC in past without success,
subscriptions doesn't work for these virtual folders for me).

But i can avoid to leave it selected for some time and watch, if it is
root of problem.

But, it is no problem that particular folders does not get red (as
unseen), while that will be best. Enough for me would be, if they will
get (stays) bold black, not grey. That was no problem in GTK2 version
at all, as i am using these virtual folders relative long time.

regards

--
Slavko
https://www.slavino.sk