[Users] Search

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Wed Feb 23 13:57:28 UTC 2022

On Wed, 23 Feb 2022 11:50:12 +1100
Owen <rcook at pcug.org.au> wrote:

> However I don't seem to be able to use the search dialog. Using
> "recursive" and "extended" on the inbox does not result in any results.
>
> Perhaps I am not using the search facility correctly, and would
> appreciate any clues as to how to effect the same results as from the
> command line.

There is a section on Quick Search in the README file. You can read it here:
https://git.claws-mail.org/?p=claws.git;a=blob;f=README;h=977d0e7139dcdf3affea8875d3c27aeb2cb65f29;hb=HEAD

If that does not enable you to use Quick Search successfully, then explain
what you are doing in your attempt(s) to get it to work.

with regards

Paul