[Users] can't click on Firefox e-mail links and open the Claws-Mail compose window -- UPDATED INFO

Gil Weber gilweber at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 20:56:43 UTC 2022

On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 20:06:28 +0000
Brian Morrison <bdm at fenrir.org.uk> wrote:

> On Mon, 21 Feb 2022 14:29:41 -0500
> Gil Weber <gilweber at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Otherwise please tell me where version 4.0.0 on the Claws-Mail
> > website stores the important files (and specifically, which files?)
> > so that I can check and see if they're in the same place with
> > flatpak? Knowing the locations would be a huge help.
>
> Everything is stored in ~/.claws-mail/

[Gil] Thanks, Brian. I see 61 items there in my flatpak version
4.0.0. Do you also have 61 items in your "regular" version of
Claws-Mail version 4.0.0?

If I get version 4.0.0 from the Claws-Mail website, download it,
uninstall flatpak 4.0.0 and replace it with the Claws-Mail
4.0.0 I have just downloaded, will then my ~/Mail folder automatically
sync to the new Claws-Mail installation so that my e-mails appear? Or
will there be something I must do so that the ~/Mail contents
connect with the newly installed Claws-Mail? (Don't want to lose any
"hooks" or other necessary links between Claws-Mail and my e-mails.)

Thanks for helping this neophyte.  :o)
Gil