[Users] GTK3 "problems"

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Mon Feb 21 11:01:45 UTC 2022

Ahoj,

Dňa Sun, 20 Feb 2022 13:23:38 -0000 Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> napísal:

> Please confirm what colour you have chosen for 'Folder containing new
> messages' on the 'Other' tab of
> /Configuration/Preferences/Display/Colours.

Today i did close look from PC & CM start at these colors. After start
all seen + unread folders are black (bold) and all unseen are red
(bold), thus all is as expected.

But after some time, the folder(s) becomes grey. I tried to find som
pattern in it, but i fail to identify it. Here are some facts:

+ folder gets grey, when it gets new messages directly delivered to it
  via +addressing (by dovecot's LMTP)
+ folders get grey, when it gets new message delivered directly to it
  via server's sieve
+ the previous two don't happen always, but i don't see pattern in this

(i will not mix virtual mailbox/folders here, as this only complicates
things)

As you can see in attached image, the "system" folder is red as
expected, but CM folder is grey. I am sure, that in time when folder
becomes grey, no other client is connected.

While writing this message, another new message arrived into Exim
folder, which becomes grey too.

regards

--
Slavko