[Users] can't click on Firefox e-mail links and open the Claws-Mail compose window

Paul paul at claws-mail.org
Mon Feb 21 10:07:58 UTC 2022

On Sun, 20 Feb 2022 19:05:47 -0500
Gil Weber <gilweber at gmail.com> wrote:

> Now I am using Mint 20.2 with Claws-Mail 4.0.0 (flatpak). When I click
> on an e-mail link in Firefox 97.0.1 the main Claws-Mail screen opens,
> not the compose window.

This can only be a problem with the flatpak version of Claws Mail.

You should contact the maintainer of the flatpak package about this and not
this list as it is a downstream problem. And just as we don't (normally) take
questions related to distro packages, we also don't support flatpak.

To reiterate, nothing has changed in Claws Mail regarding this, it is a
flatpak problem.

with regards

Paul