[Users] GTK3 "problems"

Slavko linux at slavino.sk
Sun Feb 20 13:17:49 UTC 2022

Hi,

Dňa Sun, 20 Feb 2022 12:50:14 -0000 Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> napísal:

> > The first one is, that i use three column wide layout and every time
>
> This was already reported on the bug tracker and subsequently fixed
> in git some time ago.

OK, nice that it is fixed already, no problem to wait for next release
;-)

> > The second is about folder list colors (first column). I am not
>
> Try rebuilding the folder tree. (Right-click the top-level mailbox
> folder and click "Rebuild folder tree".) It seems like some mismatch.

Thanks, but that doesn't helped:

1. after tree rebuild all these becomes bold grey
2. next i stop/start Cm and all becomes bold black

I hoped that it is solved, but then arrived new messages (sorted into
particular folder by IMAP server's sieve) and that folder becomes bold
gray again, not bold red as expected.

regards

--
Slavko