[Users] Claws has gone STUPID.

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Wed Feb 16 14:31:11 CET 2022

On Wed, 16 Feb 2022 00:05:51 +0000
Richard <lists-claws at listmail.innovate.net> wrote:

> >From your earlier description it's not clear *where* you actually
> dropped/moved the messages to, so just searching gmail may not turn
> them up. You appear to have some non-gmail accounts configured in
> Claws, the messages could well have landed in one of them.

WELL.... I found one of the emails that was lost LOL...

So this might be a case of USER ERROR....

I some how moved the emails to the wrong folder called
"GMAIL".. I some how moved the emails to " GMAIL " under my Local MH
folders instead of "GMAIL" on the IMAP server. WHOOPSIE DAISEY!

CAN IT LIZ!!!! I can hear your response now.... LOL! :P :P :P

CASE CLOSED.

Chris