[Users] problems with Claws [was: Claws has gone ... ]

Richard lists-claws at listmail.innovate.net
Tue Feb 15 21:21:36 UTC 2022

> Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2022 15:07:45 -0600
> From: "c. marlow" <claws at cwm030.com>
>
> When I double clicked the folder I wanted the emails moved to,
> normally the folder lights up pink ( I guess thats the default
> color CLAWS uses)..
>
> But the folder didn't light up pink on the move command.

So, the messages likely didn't go where you thought they went. You
may need to do a broader search to figure out where you actually
moved them to.

[i changed the subject because i found the running one to be
non-descriptive (and offensive). apologies to those who do threading
and whose clients thread based on the subject.]