[Users] Claws has gone STUPID.

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Tue Feb 15 20:55:40 CET 2022

AAAAAAAAAAAAND... CLAWS has done it again...

I sat my email up to be redirected to a free gmail account, because I
have NEVER been a Gmail user.. I only did that just to see how the
label system works..

I don't use my GMAIL account for anything except for Youtube notices
and that's just about stopped, because almost half of the people I
watch don't upload anymore.

Anyways.... Back to how Claws went STUPID....

I added my GMAIL account to CLAWS

I checked my gmail account and some new emails came through

I highlighted them

Right clicked

clicked on MOVE

clicked the folder I wanted to move the emails too

clicked okay

POOF GONE..... NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! I couldn't even find the emails on
gmail.com

I am glad that they were not important emails.

*SIGHS* I don't get why CLAWS 4.0.0 is going nuts on me.. I deleted the
.claws-mail folder and started fresh.

Chris