[Users] maildir plugin does not compile with claws 4.0.0

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Tue Feb 15 18:55:43 UTC 2022

On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 12:28:52 -0600
"c. marlow" <claws at cwm030.com> wrote:

> I forgot to add, this is not the only list that I am missing emails
> from... But then again, Paul has stated that he has been " ghosted"
> on this message board before.

I receives all messages from Paul but the again I use my own mail
server.

> I am starting to wonder if I need to drop this company and find
> another one.. But its hard finding another hosting provider that
> offers unlimited emails.

I guess you see the same issue I have posting to hotmail accounts (own
by microsoft) where the hotmail server refuses to receive messages from
my mail server because microsoft gratis mail services will only receive
mails from enterprise mail servers or mail accounts hosted by Microsoft
or Google. I have no problem sending to payed email account hosted by
Microsoft I just have to send my mail server IP to their customer
service so the could decide if my mail server applies to their standard
which it does - protected by SPF, DKIM and DMARC. No problem with
Google either. In fact the only mail providers I have ever have problems
with is hotmail and gmx accounts.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE3E80917
/usr/games/fortune -es says:
Learning at some schools is like drinking from a firehose.