[Users] Lost emails?

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Thu Feb 10 01:59:39 CET 2022

I currently have Claws 4.0.0 on Fedora 35... I gave up on TDE, set up
with all IMAP accounts because I didn't feel like
deleting 4 accounts out of Claws, and then setting them back up as POP.

So I just got lazy and made a rule:

Account: INSERT ACCOUNT NAME HERE

Condition: ALL MAIL

move to: move "#mh/ChristophersMail/inbox" ( which is a local folder)

The reason I ask is because I got an email from a mailgroup earlier
today and I somehow missed the OP's original email to the group because
all I saw were 2 replies back to what the guy wrote in the original
email via a snip and then their reply.

Is claws losing emails between moving from IMAP server to local MH
folder? Or did I just not get the OP's original email?

Because the reply to the original email said that the email was wrote in
1969!!!!

Thanks,
Chris