[Users] Firefox problems

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Tue Feb 8 15:30:04 UTC 2022

On Tue, 8 Feb 2022 15:20:34 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> https://www.claws-mail.org/faq/index.php/Installation_and_Configuration#How_can_I_select_different_applications_to_open_with_specific_MIME_types.3F
>
> regards

How can I select different applications to open with specific MIME
types?

The MIME-type->application associations are kept in ~/.mailcap and
/etc/mailcap. How can I change the suggested mimetype for attachments I
am sending?

The extension->MIME-type associations are kept in either
/usr/share/mime/globs or /etc/mime.types, depending on your system.
Right-click an attachment in the compose window's "Attachments" tab,
and select Properties to change the MIME-type.

Did not tell me anything...

I *Thought* that I was putting in the right command....

flatpak run org.mozilla.firefox

Firefox %u opens the dnf version of firefox. Which has to be installed
to use the gnome extensions website.

Chris