[Users] Firefox problems

c. marlow claws at cwm030.com
Tue Feb 8 15:09:01 UTC 2022

I am having problems with Claws and Firefox.

Claws 4.0.0
Fedora 35
Gnome 3

I am having to use the flatpak version of Firefox due to Bitwarden and
Firefox not working correctly. The problem has already been reported to
Mozilla and is currently a open ticket. ( not reported by me though)

When opening an email and  right clicking on the piece of paper on the
right, and clicking OPEN WITH.....  I get a pop up asking what browser
do I want to send the email to.

I tried going to configuration > Preferences > External programs

and unchecking that box that says use system defaults, and in the first
box inputting:

flatpak run org.mozilla.firefox

But now, when sending an email to the browser, gedit opens????

Thanks,
Chris