[Users] Migrating account authentication from basic POP to OAuth2

Michael Rasmussen mir at miras.org
Wed Dec 21 18:47:53 UTC 2022

On Wed, 21 Dec 2022 19:36:50 +0100
Paul Rolland <rol at witbe.net> wrote:

> So, should I replace the GET ... HTTP/1.1 with the full URL or is the
> automatically populated value the correct one ?

You don't have to copy the code. Just press the 'Copy link' button
right of the 'Open default browser with request' button and the URL will
be copied to clipboard. Then just paste (Ctrl+v) to the address bar of
your chosen browser and click 'enter'. Voila, the login page opens and
the login response will automatically be transferred to your account
configuration in CM. You then simply click 'OK' and begun with it ;-)

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xD3C9A00E
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE501F51C
mir <at> miras <dot> org
https://pgp.key-server.io/pks/lookup?search=0xE3E80917

'During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a
revolutionary act.' -George Orwell

/usr/games/fortune -es says:
The memory management on the PowerPC can be used to frighten small
children. -- Linus Torvalds