[Users] Local filesystem folders: displayable?

Milan Obuch claws-mail-users at dino.sk
Tue Aug 30 07:53:33 UTC 2022

On Mon, 29 Aug 2022 21:33:27 -0700
Viatrix via Users <users at lists.claws-mail.org> wrote:

> Hi,
> Due to reasons, I have a program which outputs message/rfc822 files.
> Is it possible to make Claws Mail show these files within its own
> interface, ideally reflecting the potentially changing folder
> structure of the output directory, updating when new files are placed
> in the output directory or its subdirectories?

Hi,

could you describe this potentially changing folder structure? I think
it is not overly complicated to achieve what you like to do, probably
looking at your output directory as another account. It is possible to
use special script to communicate with it - look to account
preferences, 'Advanced' tab, 'Use command to communicate with server'.
Disclaimer: I did not use it, so my view may not be the exact one.

Regards,
Milan