[Users] Views keep getting changed on exit ?

Dustin Miller dustbiz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 09:09:16 UTC 2022

On Mon, 8 Aug 2022 08:32:20 -0000
Paul <paul at claws-mail.org> wrote:

> Are you all using wayland?

DM: When I run the command 'echo $XDG_SESSION_TYPE' I get 'x11' as
output, which I understand to mean that I'm using 'X'. (System is Linux
Mint 20.3 XFCE.) I wouldn't be too surprised if this and some other
issues (that are not Claws Mail bugs) are somehow related to the XFCE
desktop environment (DE), and perhaps how it interacts with GTK3. So
far, I haven't been bothered enough and/or had enough time to try to
pursue this, although I'm sure I could learn a lot in the process. :)
---Dustin